Monday, July 12, 2010

TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE....TOO LATE....(sing it!)

I had to apologize to my husband today. I was in a foul mood all weekend because I bombed my lecture test on Thursday. I actually didn't think I was in a bad mood, I just thought everyone was doing things to piss me off....especially Lance. Then I went to class today and found out I actually got a 99% on that test and suddenly I was soooo happy and everyone was perfect and could do no wrong. Funny how all the people around me can behave so differently in an instant. I can't seem to figure out how they do that! Ok, so I realized what I had done all weekend and gave my husband a true apology, over the phone since he is once again in New Orleans. (I know all you women are chuckling right now thinking I got off easy with a "phone apology") But regardless today restored my confidence and helped me not stress so much about my lab exam tomorrow on muscles. BTW, this has been said a million times but I am going to repeat it. Anyone who has studied the human body is lying if they deny the hand of God in our existence..... absolutely mind blowing, the more I learn the more I see that we were made by a Supreme Being who I am privileged to know and love.

1 comment:

  1. Robby takes a ton of Anatony/Physiology classes also and says the same thing. He gets so frustrated with his super liberal teachers and their view of how things "evolved."

    Esther I am so impressed with you going back to school and with everything else going on in your life...you must be Superwoman!
    April

    ReplyDelete