Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OLIVIA'S BAPTISM

Our Sweet Olivia was baptised on July 31, 2010. She was so excited and not a bit nervous. It probably helped that her best friend Brooklyn was baptised the same day.

She wore this cute dress that Stacy borrowed to us, her daughter Darby wore it for her baptism.


My niece Brittany happened to be visiting from Utah. She is one of the most positive people you will ever meet, just genuinely kind and totally real.

I don't know how we only got a photo of Lance's dad at the baptism. From the looks of it this picture was taken by one of the kids. Both Jerry and Annie were here. Annie said the closing prayer and Jerry gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and also confirmed Olivia. It has become a tradition that he confirms our kids, don't really know how it started but it's a good thing. Four down and one to go!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks again fir inviting us! It was a wonderful day! Olivia is such a sweet girl and I enjoy having her in Activites Days with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we love olivia!!!! Can we just start arranging this marriage right now? I am pretty sure aidan will be taller than his dad and at least as tall as livvy. She will just have to not wear heels.
    Miss you guys a bunch, and glad you are doing so well in school. Loved Daniels postulation!
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther thanks that means a lot. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Olivia's 8! Last I saw her I was feeding her fishy crackers and putting her in her crib. I'm glad you have a blog! I saw you on my sisters. You should us out and see our beautiful baby boy! We are so excited he's here!
    www.malmbergjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I found a picture of Libby, with Juliette wearing dress ups. They look so tiny and so darn cute! Congrats to Miss Libby a little late!

    ReplyDelete