Monday, March 29, 2010

SYDNEY'S GOOD NATURE















Here she is, the one and only! Ok. Her mom made her do it. And true to her good nature, Sydney did it, without complaint I might add. I signed her up for a KVPAC show choir without even asking her. I just wanted her to try it and see what she thought. She is talented when it comes to performing, especially since she never ever gets nervous. She has always had confidence in public speaking/performing, something her dad and I do not have, even a little! Last Saturday was their first performance at a family festival at La Centera's outdoor central square. There were a lot more people than I expected! She did great despite the problems they had with their audio equipment. I am proud of her for going each week to practice even though she didn't know anyone and was one of only two people her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment