Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SUMER SKUL

Well, it's done. I'm a little freaked out, but trying to remain calm. I just stayed up till midnight to be sure that I got registered for the classes I want this summer. Going back to school, what am I thinking?? I have to retake Anatomy I, the last time I took it I got a C+ because my ex-boyfriend was in the class and I skipped constantly to avoid seeing him. At least those issues are put to rest. How do you know after nearly 20 years if your brain still works that way? If yesterday was any indication I am in deep trouble. I went to Home Depot and realized at the check out that I was missing my Amex card. I panicked until I figured out the last place I used it was Chick-fil-a. I rushed over and went through their drive thu to get it. At the window the very pleasure filled guy unpleasurely said he didn't have it. To which I said, I have my receipt right here and it says I was here one hour ago at 12:26, and I know this is the last place I bought anything! He calmly looked at the receipt and said, it also says at the bottom that you paid cash..... Oh, oops, I'd better go start looking somewhere else, um thank you....."my pleasure." 30 seconds later I remembered where it was..... in my pocket. I wonder if they offer a weighted grading system for senior students who have lost multiple brain cells from childbirth? It's now 12:40am, I can feel the brain cells seeping out by the bucket load.....

No comments:

Post a Comment