Saturday, April 10, 2010

EASTER


Easter was "the more the merrier" this year. We had Lance's brother Dell's family here, along with his cousin Sonya and her family from Austin. That totaled 11 kids. It was crazy fun! We dyed 36 eggs (which wasn't enough), ate an entire ham, 5 sides, and 48 rolls.

Beautiful Aspen. Her underwater vision was a little off as she head butted the steps in the pool. Right between the eyes....


She looks happy here, but she was quite upset when she only found 3 eggs. I thought it was because she wanted more eggs, only to find out that she just wanted the one she had dyed herself... which Thomas had destroyed when he thought it was a plastic one and tried to open it looking for the money inside.


Literally seconds after we said "Go!!" we heard a splash. He thought there would be eggs to be found in the pool..... I suspect he just wanted a little dip on Sunday.

The gang ready for the hunt.


Easter morning before we went for the baskets we had a little devotional. We watched Reflections on Christ, and the adults bore their testimonies of their Savior. It was probably one of the most memorable and sweet Easter mornings I can remember.

1 comment:

  1. Esther! I am soooo happy to see you started a blog. I love it! We sure miss your wonderful family and with these pics and funny Esther comments, I feel like you are not quite so far away now... We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete