Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A VERY SUPPORTIVE SURPRISE

On Easter night after all the commotion was over, we (Lance, Dell, Marche, and I) decided to take a leisurely walk and get some fresh air (ok we were running from the kids). As we approached the house Dell wondered what was in our trees. How weird, there are bra's in our trees! I thought of Sydney's friends immediately (not sure what kind of friends I think she has!)

Then we noticed the sign on the door.....

Could we ask for more supportive friends? We must have interrupted their great work, because the next morning we woke to some really fun balloons added to the decor.

The kids were wondering where they found such uniquely shaped balloons, the adults were wondering who actually had to blow them up. Lance said he felt like a rock star! We won't speculate on who did this amazing display, let's just say we intend to support our friends as much as they do us.

1 comment: